BUSINESS TERMS AND CLAIM PROCESSING RULES
- The statutory city of České Budějovice, company ID 00244732, registered office nám. Přemysla Otakara II. No. 1/1, 370 92 České Budějovice, (hereinafter also referred to as the “City”) has issued these Terms and Conditions stipulating the rights and obligations for the City and third parties with regards to the CBsystem sales network.
- These business terms, including the complaint procedure, apply to purchases of tickets for cultural, social, sports or other events (hereinafter referred to as "Events") done through the use of the CBsystem (i.e. through the city's website at www.cbsystem.cz or purchased at sale points listed at www.cbsystem.cz/cs/prodejni-mista). Invoice orders and bulk orders made through CBsystem ("CBS/CRK") are also considered ticket purchases. By purchasing a ticket in any form, the buyer expresses their consent to these Terms and Conditions and the Claim Processing Rules and undertakes to observe them.
- With the exception of Events organised directly by the departments of the City of České Budějovice, the City is not the organiser of the Events for which tickets are sold through the CBsystem. The City provides reservations and sales, including ticket distribution for these Events as well as other related services under the name and on behalf of the organiser (hereinafter only the "Organiser"), and the City does so based on authorisation defined in a contract concluded with the Organiser. By purchasing a ticket, a contract between the customer, i.e., the buyer (hereinafter also referred to as the "Ticket Holder" or "Buyer") and the Event Organiser is created. This contract specifies the provision of leisure services within a specific time period. A ticket allows the Ticket Holder to enter the event under the conditions set by the Event Organiser and these business terms. All claims and complaints shall always be directed towards the Organiser of the Event. That means that the City is not responsible for any changes related to the Event or for the actual Event, nor is the City responsible for any type of expense or damage that the Ticket Holder, or any third party, may incur in connection with the Event.
- By booking and purchasing a ticket, the Buyer accepts the business terms of the Event Organiser, of the CBsystem operator, and at the same time agrees to comply with the Operating Rules of the Event Organiser, accepts the location of the Event and other organisational services.
- The ticket purchasing procedure is described in detail in the "How to buy" section at www.cbsystem.cz. Payment methods and ticket delivery options, including fees, are also described in detail there. The "How to buy" section is an integral part of these Terms and Conditions. The Buyer is obliged to follow these procedures when purchasing tickets and to accept the payment and ticket delivery conditions.
- The CBsystem operator, i.e. the City, only guarantees the validity and authenticity of tickets purchased through the CBsystem network. The City is not responsible for the authenticity of tickets purchased outside of the CBsystem, for example, from resellers, etc. The Ticket Holder is responsible for handling the purchased tickets properly. Any unauthorised Ticket Holder handling potentiating the risk of misuse, invalidation or inadmissible ticket tampering could result in ticket rejection and thereby the inability to enter the relevant Event. The Ticket Holder is obliged to keep the ticket in a safe place and must not publish photos of tickets on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the programme, performers, location or dates of each Event. By purchasing a ticket, the Buyer acknowledges the above rights of the Organiser.
- The Event Organiser and www.cbsystem.cz portal operator reserve the right to withdraw from the contract should there be an obvious error in the ticket price, unless it is clearly stated that a "special discount" or "special event" applies.
CLAIM PROCESSING RULES
- The Buyer is obliged to check the accuracy and completeness of the purchase immediately after personal pick-up, or immediately after delivery by post or after downloading the relevant tickets (especially the name of the Event, the place and time of the Event, the price and number of Tickets as well as other parameters). The Buyer is obliged to report any discrepancies or complaints immediately at the place of purchase, or, if the tickets are delivered by post or downloaded electronically, the Buyer should do so no later than within 2 business days by emailing a message to email@example.com or by calling: 386 803 202. Later complaints will not be taken into account. Complaints regarding the content of tickets/vouchers, printing errors, incorrect or incomplete data are handled by the Buyer either directly at the point of sale and according to information provided by the point of sale staff, or the Buyer shall contact the Central Reservation Office by calling 386 803 202, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Buyer will be provided with all information regarding the claim procedure as well as with the solution deadline. Should the claim be justified, the Buyer is obliged to return the issued tickets. In order to resolve the complaint or claim, the City reserves the right to refer the Buyer to the Event Organiser.
- In case of eTickets for Events organised by: Jihočeské divadlo (South Bohemian Theatre), Jihočeská filharmonie (South Czech Philharmonic), VK Jihostroj, changes in the programme, performers, events and possible cancellation of the Event, as well as any related claims for damage incurred by the Buyer or any third party in connection with the Event, as well as claims related to the Agreement on participation in the Event, shall be directed by the Buyer towards the Event Organiser. The list of Organisers for each event is available at www.cbsystem.cz.
- In other cases the Buyer shall direct complaints including changes in the programme, performers, events and possible cancellation of the Event, as well as any related claims for damages incurred by the Buyer or any third party in connection with the Event, as well as claims related to the Agreement on participation in the Event towards the CBsystem Organiser. The Event Organiser is always responsible for resolving the complaint.
- In case of loss, theft or damage, tickets that have already been paid will not be returned, changed or replaced.
- Any other complaints shall be forwarded via the CRK/CBsystem to the Event Organiser. The complainant will be notified by the Event Organiser as soon as possible, but no later than within 30 days. Complaints must be sent without undue delay to email@example.com.
- Should the Event be cancelled by the Event Organiser, the Buyer will be contacted immediately (if the Buyer provided contact details such as e-mail, telephone) and notified of the cancellation and the entrance fee return process will be initiated. The City is not responsible if it is not able to contact the Buyer using the contact information specified by the Buyer. The entrance fee / ticket fee will be returned using the same method as the original payment method, or possibly at the relevant sales point. Fees associated with the payment type (benefit payments, etc.), and fees associated with ticket delivery (cash on delivery, postage, etc.) are non-refundable!
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions including the Claim Processing Rules become invalid, the validity of the other provisions shall remain unaffected.
- The provisions aimed at consumer protection in line with applicable legal regulations and these rules do not apply to Buyers who are entrepreneurs, and as such concluded a contract with the Organiser and/or with the CBsystem operator. Due to the nature of the provided service and according to the provisions of Section 1837 (j) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended, the buyer may not withdraw from the Agreement defining participation in the Event.
- Should a consumer dispute between the City and Buyer (customer) arise with regards to the purchase contract or from a contract defining the provision of services, and should this dispute not be resolved by mutual agreement, the Buyer may submit an out-of-court settlement proposal to the relevant institution, which is the Czech Trade Inspection Authority Central Inspectorate – ADR Department, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: adr.coi.cz.
The Statutory City of České Budějovice reserves the right to update the above Business Terms And Conditions, including these Claim Processing Rules, at any time. These Business Terms and Conditions have been approved by the City Council of České Budějovice on 11 April 2022 through Resolution No. 488/2022 and became valid on 12 April 2022. These Business Terms and Conditions shall replace all previously issued terms and conditions.
Statutory City of České Budějovice